Thursday, April 10, 2014

Flavour Of The Day With Noora

Solace's LPG Endermologie

Hitting my 30s, it suddenly daunted on me that, well, I am in my thirties now! Sadly however, for the past 20 years I have been awful to my skin and body. Maximum sun exposure with zero protection, little hydration and treatments, and complete neglect. I hated the snobbish sales women who would bug me with comments like "you really don't use any kind of age defying products?", "I can tell your skin needs help".

But if you are anything like me, you have realised that good skins is CRUCIAL but it is oh so confusing. With so many treatments and products, how are we to know good from bad?

Lately, I have been happily introduced to Solace Skin Care Center and have come to trust them as the experts in all my skin-care needs; that is why I just have to recommend their LPG Endermolgie treatments. 

Doing my homework of course, Solace's LPG Endermologie uses anti-ageing technology for cell stimulation, which is crucial for healthy, nourished looking skin.  The Solace Skin Care expert helps you target different areas of your face and body that need attention, and in a non-aggressive mechanical technique, sets out on her mission for cell stimulation. Solace's LPG Endermologie targets different ages and skin needs making it more relevant to many.

From what I have seen with my friend's before/after treatment, IT WORKS!

So in total solidarity, I am sharing my new favourite skin- care pick. Call Solace Skin Care Center on 0797125555 and see for yourself. 


No comments: