Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Flavour Of The Day With Noora






Ever since I started working at the office, I have gained a few kilos. Instead of me running around, going to the gym, completing my errands, and doing some house chores, here I am, sitting behind my desk, going from one snack to the other, and drinking one caffeine-loaded drink after the other. Whatever time I had allocated to staing fit has vanished and it feels like I lost all that hard work of being fit, energetic and athletic.

If you are like me, follow the link below for inspiration on what to do when time isn't on your side!

http://familyflavours.com/wordpress/?p=2273

1 comment:

Reem said...

thanx nora for the usefull tips. it is very hard for us mama's to find the time or the energy to concentrate on our health and well being...i personally have been doing the best i can in this field for one reason, so i can preform as best as possible as a mom... i talked about my journey with diet and fitness on my blog if wanna check it out http://omouma.blogspot.com/search/label/diet
and thanks for ur sweet comments always makes my day :D