Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Flavour of the Day with Noora


Tiny Things Make a Huge Difference

It's funny how adding the smallest thing around the house can make a huge difference. Although I have been living in my house for 2 years now, I am still not completely settled in. My husband and I decided that we will take our time in completing the house so that we end up with an arrangement we love rather than rush matters for the sake of finishing early.

Now, every couple of months I buy one or two items that are carefully thought out. Each time I buy something, no matter how small or big, I just feel great for weeks to come. I pass by it, admire it, polish it and really appreciate it. Every time, it feels like I added a jewel to my house. My husband laughs at me for being this emotional about it however, if I don't make this house a cozy home for my family, who will? Wow, now I really sound like a mama!

So, my advice is this, every time you feel bored or need a change, buy a few small items or rearrange your existing setting, it really does go a long way.


No comments: