Friday, April 10, 2015


Sahar Madanat

Sketching Innovation
Locally, Regionally, Globally


 
Sahar Madanat was one of the exceptional people who made our top five list of women with "The Power To Empower" 
(Family Flavours, March 2015)


I dropped by Sahar's office, excited to present her with the featured article on canvas
I absolutely love this! The front includes sketches from Sahar's own projects. When opened, it's the team's sketches and inspirational notes

"Design is a delicate balance between science and art, just as humans are. Innovation is when such a balance is perfected"
(Interview with Sahar Madanat
by DesignPRWire, May 2011)




Sahar's design innovations

My father Samir Haddad joined me on this visit and stands here impressed with Sahar's numerous international awards. As a businessman and community leader, he supports innovative thinking and rewards hard work and dedication, all values that Sahar espouses




Sahar welcomed my in-laws, visiting from Germany, and my kids! She got out play-dough for Omar and Shareef for an early start in design, and specially ordered these festive cupcakes for them


No comments: