Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Flavour of The Day With Noora


Meddling In

What would you do if you believed that your friend was making a big mistake? Would you interfere and give her your opinion or would you just stay out of it?

A very dear friend of mine is going through a hard time in her personal life. While she is really confused and is taking contradicting decisions every few days, I personally believe that she is on the wrong track all together.

I have been debating whether or not I should say anything about it as she has not asked for my opinion, she has only been talking to me about her problems.

While I am not saying that I am right and she is wrong, I do believe that it sometimes helps to have a person from the outside shed some light on what the situation looks like.

I am afraid that the truth will hurt her and even push her away but it is also killing me to see her do this to herself. I am not talking about silly sentimental problems, I am talking about decisions that will affect the rest of her life.

Shall I say something or should I just keep quiet?


No comments: