Sunday, October 7, 2012

Flavour Of The Day With Noora

Ya Right!

My dietician keeps on telling me that I am not on a diet, "you are changing your lifestyle". I have to be honest, I have NO idea what she is talking about. How is eating controlled portions for life not a diet?!

With three kids and all the stuff that comes with it, one of the few "pleasures" I like to indulge in is eating anything I want whenever I want. Which in my case, is mostly chips. I am 162cm and weigh 58 kilos; my ideal weight is 53 (to be reached in 2 months). The main problem is that these 5 kilos are pure FAT and need to go away ASAP. For some reason, exercising 4-5 times a week and watching what I eat have only merely contributed to my goal. I think I am building muscle, or that's what I keep telling myself.

I'm so jealous of women who are naturally thin! You make our lives so hard...

No comments: