Monday, December 24, 2012

Flavour Of The Day With Noora

I Miss Preschool !

Yousef (2) is on a two week vacation from preschool. While it has only been two days without school, I have to admit I am bored already! I got so used to having three hours of freedom every morning to go to the gym, finish my meetings, get the grocery, and run all errands without a child nagging that he wants or does not want something.

I took the kids out with me to visit their grandparents. In the car, Mona (6 months) was testing her lungs' ability to cry for thirty minutes straight because she hates the car seat. In the background of this screaming, Layla (8) was telling me a story that required my full attention, and when I didn't respond in time, she kept on calling me until I did. For the cherry on top, Yousef (2) was crying because the music that was playing was not the one he likes, even though it is the song he requested.

Needless to say, by the time I got home, I swore never to take the three of them out together again until they are adults! God bless and protect my kids but sometimes, it takes every bit of self control to keep me from pulling me hair out!

No comments: