Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Flavour Of The Day With Noora

Welcome to my Diary!

My name is Noora, a recent mother of a baby boy, and a new addition to Family Flavours.

The story of my diary began when the editor and I decided that we wanted to interact with our readers, beyond the magazine. We were looking for something real and stimulating. We needed an idea that would bring you into my home the same you bring me into yours each month.

So, I decided to invite you into my life to share my thoughts and my daily experiences. I might have questions in need of answers, or simply just feel like chatting.

Please join my blog and follow my posts. Tell me what you think, how your day was and how I can help.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

On behalf of Family Flavours, welcome to "Flavour Of The Day With Noora"

No comments: