Sunday, August 28, 2011

Flavour Of The Day With Noora


My baby (10 months old) is going through some horrible separation anxiety. When it happens with strangers or distant friends, it is not a big deal. But more and more, it is happening with his grandparents and close family members who are so eager to play with him. It is even happening when his baba tries to spend time with him.


The moment he is out of my arms and I am out of his sight, he keeps on whining until I carry him again. He hides his face from people and directly starts to cry if anyone touches him!


Help! It is a bit embarrassing and people are starting to think that my sweet and otherwise adorable baby is annoying and spoiled.


I know that most babies go through this at some point or another, but, any ideas on how I can speed up the process?


No comments: