Thursday, June 21, 2012

Flavour Of The Day With Noora


Something's Gotta Give

Yousef (18 months) and new born Mona are not the best of friends. His jealousy is kicking in big time, in a dangerous and aggressive manner. He is climbing on the crib, squeezing her hands and feet like she is a talking toy, and jumping on the car seat.

I finally got a good helper for the house and am able to leave Mona with her every now and then. I feel so bad though, I used to do everything for Yousef and now with Mona, it seems like I barely hold her, moving her around from her father, to the helper, to whoever can hold her.

Everyone is telling me that Yousef, at this point, is the most important since he is the one who is experiencing the jealousy, but humouring him seems to only make it worse.

What do you think I should do?

No comments: