Thursday, October 27, 2011

Flavour of The Day With Noora


Yousef's First Birthday

Next week, we will be celebrating my son’s FIRST birthday!

I cannot believe it, it really has been one year. I am not saying that time has passed quickly, it hasn’t. But, I cannot imagine that it has been that long.

It’s funny, I tell my husband that I do not remember what I used to do with all my time before I had him. Yes, I worked about 9 hours a day. Yet, what did I do with all my time after that? I don’t remember what it felt like to wake up on weekends on my own pace, stay in bed, watch TV for 3 hours straight and just have a commitment free day.

Nowadays, Yousef is doing all sorts of adorable, funny stuff. He opens his eyes really wide to make us laugh, thinks it’s hilarious when he sneezes and loves to sit in the supermarket trolly. It’s such an amazing feeling watching him do all this stuff, and this is just the first year.

November 3rd, 2011 will be a very special day. Even though he will have no idea what’s going on, I know I will cry my eyes out over the sight of him trying to grab his football-shaped birthday cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to him :) inshalla el 3omor kolo ...
th question: how we used to spend our days without him, is really the one i keep asking myself :)

Rawan Z