Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Flavour Of The Day With Noora

Binging Like Crazy

For the past month or so, things have been crazy hectic. Settling into my relatively new job, my husband working two jobs and me having ZERO time to go to the gym, I have shamefully found my comfort in food!

I used to blame women who did that but somehow, in the middle of chaos, screaming kids, tantrums and sleep-training, I find myself counting the minutes until it is 9:30pm, when my kids are asleep and I can sit alone on my warm comfy chair, and binge on all kinds of comfort food. I plan my treats throughout the day and they increase as the hours pass.

Beside me just now, is an empty chocolate wrapper and an empty bag of chips. I hate it!  I can seriously feel myself crave junk, fast food, chocolates and everything else that is bad for me.

What do I do? I seriously need to find a way to de-stress, something that I can do within the walls of my house.

No comments: