Friday, July 13, 2012

Flavour Of The Day With Noora


Crazy Mama

For the past year and a half, I have been complaining to my husband that I need a break from life as a mama. I wanted to travel ANYWHERE just me and him. But since Yousef was colicky and generally a difficult child, we could never leave him and travel. Now that he is a bit older, he has turned into quite a charmer and is pleasant to be around. And although I just had Mona a month ago, now more than ever seems like the best time to travel before she too grows up and demands her own attention.

I really want to travel, more than anything, but I cannot help but feel anxious about leaving my babies, even if it is just for 4 days. I think I will cry everyday I am away. Us mamas are so hormonal!! I nag about wanting a break and when I do get the chance, I worry about it.

I'm definitely going crazy, the mama kind of crazy! My husband thinks it's hilarious.


No comments: