Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flavour Of The Day With Noora


Post Pregnancy Weight

Losing the post-pregnancy weight is one of the most annoying things I have to do. I am still about 8 kilos over what I used to be and it is driving me crazy! You know that feeling when your pants are uncomfortable, your shirts don't flatter you and anything you wear is just making you feel like you are so over weight? That's I where I am now and it's making me dread looking at my closet.

I have never been good at watching what I eat, I doubt I will be good at now. And with 3 kids, I just gobble anything in front of me when I have a few minutes of peace.

The solution is working out and it's unfortunate how expensive personal trainers are. Add that to the gym membership fees and it seems like I need to get a job just to get back into shape. God help us mamas and what we put our bodies through for the sake of having a baby!

No comments: