Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flavour of the Day with Noora


Yuck!

I have been finding random insects around the house, mostly small in size. My husband kept on assuring me that it is because I leave the windows open. To make sure nothing creeps into Yousef's toys, I fumigated the drains around the house and boy was I in for a huge surprise. Within an hour, my house was infested with cockroaches!

Needless to say, it is one of the most disgusting things you can imagine happening in your house. Anyways, I called a pest-control company that came and sprayed everything.

Being pregnant and having Yousef who can reach every corner in the house, I am now obsessing about how I can clean and get rid of any toxins. I am literally pouring boiling water, soap and antiseptic everywhere. I really mean everywhere; counter tops, the floor, the windows, Yousef's toys, his high chair, and anything else I can think of.

I know I might be taking matters too far but do you think I should leave the house for a few days? The pest-control company assured me that it will not be necessary however, as a mama, I am worried! What would you do?

No comments: