Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flavour Of The Day With Noora

About 3 months ago, I decided to change my life. I realised I was slowly but surely  destroying myself; I had energy drinks and chips for breakfast, skipped lunch because I was "too busy" to eat and binged on fast food at 11pm after the kids were fast asleep convincing myself I deserved a break. 
That had been my life day in and day out. Then, I was looking at the mirror and realised that I looked exhausted, pale, out of shape and miserable. Part due to the lack of sleep that comes with having two babies under two-years-old but mostly because I was not eating a single good meal. Although I was moving all day, going up and down, cleaning, bathing the kids, and constantly having a baby on my arm; it still wasn't productive movement. At the pace I was going, I was bound to be diagnosed with some major problem soon.

I'm trying to buy Organic products, make everything from scratch and consume as much vitamins as possible. I hope my efforts to introducing "healthy" into my family's life work out. 


No comments: