Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Flavour of the Day with Noora


Advertise on What’s Cooking

Since I am a mama with a very active 1 year-old boy, I don't go out that often.

However, I am always wondering about the places that are suitable for Yousef’s age and about the places that we can enjoy as a family.

Because I am sure so many other mamas are in the same situation, Family Flavours and I decided to provide you with a shortcut: a monthly guide of what's going on in Jordan.

Each month, we will issue an events page that will contain great ideas for mamas,babas, kids, teens and the family.

If you are part of a business that offers dance classes, great gift ideas, teen entertainment, children play areas, beauty products, delicious snacks, or any other concept that you would like to advertise, please email me on marketing@familyflavours.com and I will contact you with the information you'll need to get started.

Remember, there is always room for advertising!

No comments: