Friday, January 27, 2012

Flavour of the Day with Noora


Not A Single One

On December 31st, 2011, I vowed the following:

- Make a kind gesture to at least two people every day.

- Learn and become good at one sport: I'm thinking tennis, kick boxing or fencing.

- Become a more positive person: I tend to over-worry and I am turning into a party-pooper.

- Get in touch with my distant relatives. I come from a huge family and they are all very kind and caring, I would love to be around them more often.

- Work with a personal trainer on becoming extremely fit and healthy (no more chips, junk food, energy drinks, and a lot more water and exercise).

- Make a difference in one underprivileged person's life: whether he is ill, poor, uneducated, an orphan or simply an unlucky person.

I am very disappointed to admit that I have forgotten that I even made this list. I know that it has only been one month and my son and I have been sick all throughout, yet I find it terrible that in one whole month, I haven't intentionally done something nice to anyone!

Day to day life really does take over sometimes! I have to change this...

No comments: