Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flavour of The Day with Noora


Not Another Picky Eater!

Ever since my baby Mona (2 months) started wearing a cast for her hip condition, her milk consumption has reduced by 50%.

It's so frustrating that she almost never takes more than half the bottle even if I prolong the feeding durations. I don't know what changed in her or if she was only going through a growth spurt but I used to be so happy that I finally got a child who satisfies me in terms of eating habits and quantities. This is especially annoying as I am suffering with my older son Yousef who ate his first "real meal" at 10:30pm! He can spend his entire day on an apple and tomato while I spend the rest of the time trying to trick him into eating a meal.

I'm hoping that the cast is the reason and things will go back to normal soon. I really can't imagine having another picky eater!

No comments: