Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Flavour of the Day with Noora

Yousef is driving me crazy! The answer to everything is "no".

Let's take a shower, no. You need to get out of the shower, no. We have to go to the market, no. We have to go back home from the market, no. And this "no" is usually accompanied with tears and yelling. He does this thing where he puts his hands and legs in a position so I am unable to buckle his car seat that just makes me so mad!

Even when I tell him not to touch something, he keeps his finger on it and looks at me like: "what are you going to do about it?"

I have heard of the "terrible 2's" but had no idea that they are this terrible and I have to admit, I do not know how to react. A few months ago, he was so easy-going, obedient and innocent, now he is just a little bundle of defiance!



No comments: