Saturday, March 21, 2015





Mother's Day Special Series - Guest Posts



Haitham Haddad with his mother Randa, mother of four and the Quality Control Manager at M. Haddad & Sons Co. in Jordan. Haitham is currently living in the United States working as Senior Associate in Assurance-Financial Services

My mama is a strong independent woman and she's the most hard working person I know. She always has a positive outlook on life and has passion for everything she does. 

A valuable lesson I learned from my mother is to work hard for what I want in life and to accept that sometimes things don't go our way but there is a reason for it.

My mother is special because she is the most compassionate person I know. She has so much love for her family and she is very loyal to her family, friends and coworkers. She always also tries to be fair in every decision she makes.

She does it all and she does it so well! She's a great mother to four boys, a loving wife, an amazing cook and a dedicated employee.


No comments: